INTEX® Excursion 4 Person Sport Series Boat Set, Includes Oars, Pump.
Yes you can fix a motor to this boat!
This 4-Person Capacity Boat is perfect for a day on the lake, whether you are fishing, camping, or just cruising! Lightweight and compact, this inflatable boat is a snap to assemble and can be ready for water in no time. This summer take the fun of boating wherever you go!
The Excursion™ 4 Boat lets you take the fun of boating wherever you go! Great for boating or fishing with friends, this roomy Sports Series boat is able to fit four adults and has plenty of space for anything you need for a fun boating trip. Designed with heavy duty, puncture resistant PVC for comfort and durability, and an inflatable I-beam floor for rigidity, the boat contains three air chambers including an inner auxiliary chamber inside the main hull for extra buoyancy and safety.
Two inflatable seats with backrests are included for comfort and seating stability. Inflating or deflating is a breeze with a Boston valve on two main hull chambers. Fishing and relaxing have never been easier with the two built-in fishing rod holders and gear pouch.
Motor mount fittings are included for the flexibility of adding a trolling motor. Two grab handles on each bow and an all-around grab line are provided for your convenience, as well as welded oar locks and oar holders, a NMMA certified U.S. Coast Guard I.D., and a repair patch kit. The Excursion™ 4 Boat Set provides added accessories including: two 54in aluminum oars and an Intex high-output pump for easy inflation and deflation.
- Product size: 124in x 65in X 17in (L x W x H)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 1100 lbs
- Includes: High-output hand pump.
- Two 54in aluminum oars.
- Two inflatable seats with backrests. Grab handle. All-around grab line.
- Two pairs of welded oar locks.
- Two pairs of oar holders. Inflatable floor. Motor mount fittings.
- Gear Pouch. Repair patch kit.
- Quick-fill Boston valve on two main hull chambers.
- Three air chambers including an inner auxiliary chamber inside the main hull.
- Two fishing rod holders. Carry bag. U.S. Coast Guard I.D. –NMMA Certified.